Blogging 10 Best Practices
1. Objective: What is the objective to start the blog? What will a company/individual accomplish? The blogger i.e. the management or individual need to address the above questions.
2. Blogging Policies: Policies need to be set for a corporate blogging, as certain information need to be kept confidential.
3. Open for Comments: Receive the comments from other bloggers in a positive manner and develop healthy connections with the same.
4. Clarity: Maintain clarity in all the posts of your blog, as the same creates interest in the person to visit it again the next time.
5. Transparency: Whenever, the company is communicating about the new launches and other promotions, maintain high standards of transparency to gain trust in the customers.
6. Consistency: Post the posts in your blog at regular time intervals to keep the process of posting consistent.
7. Up-to-date Content: Posting fresh content, for the interests of the visitors, makes the visitors repetitive.
8. Informative: All the posts in the blog need to convey information that is of help to the visitors. For a corporate blogging, this aspect holds importance.
9. Comments on Other Blogs: Give comments of value. Highly relevant to the topic without any diversions.
10. Linking: Linking to your own content need to be relevant, if not done, it could lead to deviation of the visitor from your blog.
Some Useful Links
You may also find this article interesting