About The Author

I am a search marketing geek. Work as APM for one of the leading companies in UK. Interested in socializing and helping others.

Get The Latest News

Sign up to receive latest news

December 01, 2008

Google & Yahoo Logo Creator

Logo is a graphical image identifying a company, brand name, product or a group. Here I am not going to write more about logos. It's just that I happened to create a Google like logo for my blog, and searched in Google, and to my delight I found some trendy logo creators,both for Google & Yahoo. So, I thought why not to list here in my blog, as it may interest some of the readers.

More over it's World Aids Day, so I just thought of putting the symbol in my post today, to mention it. As obvious this is not the part of logo creator.

Now back to logos, there are a few which I liked for creating Google Logos


This is the one I like for creating Yahoo Logo, LOGO

Just have a look at them, they are really cool,




This is also a good one I felt, and you can create different sort of logos, using this
Funny Logos

Creating logos is always a creative thing and I feel this is the good service to provide for the same. Enjoy your customized logos.

0 comments: