Advantages of SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
1) Free Targeted Traffic- The primary advantage of SEO over any other type of internet marketing is found in the long-term aspects. Once your site is ranked in the top 10 for your keyword phrase, you should be able to keep it there with a minimum of fuss. This means that you will receive free traffic from prospects 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 52 weeks a year for as long as you keep your site up.
2) Excellent ROI- Return on investment is one of the major advantages of SEO over paid advertising. Your site will take some time to get ranked for your keyword, and once ranked, the ROI becomes great as you get a lot of free traffic for your website.
3) Cost Effectiveness- SEO is one of the most cost-effective ways of marketing. If the site is properly designed and optimized then it has a longer standings s compared to the Pay Per Click Advertising.
4) Increased Brand Visibility- SEO leads to the increased brand visibility for your site. Your business will start showing for your business related keywords, and more and more visitors will be there to look for the services you are providing via your website.
5) Higher Sales- Increased visibility, cost effectiveness and accessibility leads to the higher sales.
6) Better Usability- The site is easily available to the large portion of the online users. A better optimized and designed website always attracts lot of visitors and of those visitors a lot of potential customers.
7) Cross-Browser Compatibility- The optimized website is browser compatible and have the same design and structure in different browsers.
These advantages results as growth in sales as well as increasing your business, credibility and referral businesses online.
Some Useful Links